Some folks don’t like the idea of leaving their dog in a kennel or an unknown place while they are away. Pet sitting is a great alternative, as it gives you peace of mind, knowing that your home and pets are cared for. It can be much less stressful for dogs as they are able to keep the same routine and comfort of home. It is also a presence in your home while you are away, further protecting you from theft.
Pet Sitting is good for people who vacation or have work schedules that necessitate them being away often or for long hours. It’s also a good option for people with older dogs. Alpha Doghouse Training and Petcare offers day visits, within Lantzville and overnight Pet Sitting from North Nanaimo to Nanoose.
What You Can Expect
- Honest, dependable service
- Proven track record of happy customers
- Less stress for your animals
- No kennels or strange environments
- Same routine at home
- Peace of mind, knowing your pets are being cared for by a Professional Company
- Police record checks and references
How it Works
- Meet/greet to discuss date, plan and home routine
- Confirmation is sent before required date
- Meet day of your departure
- Stay at your home as if it were our own, with respect and care
Pet Sitting Day Visits
Day Visits are great for people who work long hours and the dog is left alone. A mid-day walk, run in the back yard, some love and attention can help get them through those lonely days. Offered only in Lantzville.
Meet/greet and approval
Day Visit – $25/hr and up
Per Night – $65 and up
**Depends on number of pets/requirements